Careers At Aerosup
In adherence to our mission statement in providing hands-on quality and on-time professional services to our many, diverse clients, AEROSUP continually seeks to hire innovative and reliable people for its new and existing markets.
AEROSUP is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to provide a work environment where all employees are valued and respected.
If you enjoy working in a challenging, creative environment, then AEROSUP may be the place to enhance your career. AEROSUP offers competitive compensation and most of all very fulfilling, rewarding job opportunities for the right individuals. The positions we offer varies from part-time to full-time, on contractual basis or permanent placement. We welcome applicants from foreign countries.
Avionics Sales Representative
AEROSUP Inc. is a worldwide value added provider of aviation related products and services. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist in expanding business opportunities for our company. This role will be based in Metro Manila, Philippines and requires someone with commercial aviation experience. She/he will support the selling function and will carry out a variety of tasks and functions in support of the company sales and purchasing departments.
- Assist in Sales lead generation
- Evaluate customers’ requirements
- Prepare quotation for customers
- Coordinate and communicate with customer to secure sales
- Build relationship with customers
- Provide quality and timely responses to customers
- Provide pre-sale and post-sale support to customers
- Assist in improving and evaluating customer satisfaction
- Communicate with customers to ensure their requirement are met
- Research and identify possible suppliers
- Obtain pricing and product information from suppliers
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Evaluate supplier proposals to ensure compliance
- Tabulate, analyze and maintain information received from suppliers
- Prepare purchase orders to suppliers
- Evaluate suppliers’ performance
- Identify and implement processes for improving productivity
- Other tasks as required by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Must have broad, overall knowledge of other aircraft systems e.g. avionics system, hydraulic, flight controls, and major components as well as their integration into aircraft.
- Must be able to communicate well in English with good relationship building skills
- Minimum of two years working experience in related fields is required
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must have on the job experience using internet and various software programs
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently
Aerosup is looking for a highly motivated professional to help with avionics division of our company. Successful candidate must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team and be dedicated to maintaining high quality standards. Bachelors’ degree in Avionics Technology and or relevant academic achievement plus work related experiences are required.
- Minimum three years experience in installation and repair of various avionics equipment.
- Must have broad, overall knowledge of other aircraft systems e.g. hydraulic, flight controls, and major components as well as their integration into aircraft.
- Must have fundamental knowledge of both digital and analog circuits along with computer and software applications and programming.
- Must have working knowledge of Avionics systems and their operation and the proven ability to troubleshoot basic problems.
- Provides high quality control analysis in conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate performance quality.
- Skilled in repairing, equipment maintenance, operational monitoring (of gauges, dials, or other indicators), and in equipment selection.
- Proficient in testing and repairing a wide variety of avionics/instruments.
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions such as add, subtract, divide in units of measure and ability to compute rate, rations and percentages.
- Able to connect or install electrical components and assemblies such radio system, instruments, magnetos, inverters, and in-flight refueling systems using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Demonstrated ability to research proper hand-tools utilizing standard wiring practices manuals.
- Has good command in English both in oral and written and with good reading comprehension.
- Has the ability to evaluate information to determine compliance (i.e. in laws, regulations, or in standards).
- Ability to communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels regarding all job-related issues both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to travel abroad.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to help develop new business for our company. This role will be based in Los Angeles and requires someone with extensive commercial aviation experience.
Successful candidates must have strong business acumen and considerable marketing experience, be an organized and strong negotiator, and be aware of and responsive to economic trends, government policies and currency fluctuations. This position requires the ability to work independently as well as effectively within a team environment. A university degree in one of the commerce, economics or business administration is required.
The business development manager will work to expand AEROSUP’s products and services reach and profit revenues by identifying new markets and attracting new clients. The business development manager will research new business opportunities, identify likely sales points, develop strategic plans and sales strategies, and undertake presentations to and negotiations with prospective customers.
- Conduct market research, assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering on customers and competitors
- Conduct situation analysis of company and develop strategic plans for the future of the business
- Prepare a detailed business plan
- Generate leads for possible new business, follow-up sales and marketing activities, write formal proposals, negotiate contracts and design and develop business models
- Minimum of 5 years of aviation related management experience with demonstrated increasing responsibility.
- Solid understanding of the Aviation marketplace. Experience in Avionics is desirable.
- Business or Aviation related college degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in negotiating contract terms.
- Sound business development skills.
Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- Administer the day-to-day e-business of the company making sure that the internet website is always on-line. Monitor network connections and internet connections to ensure network availability to all system users. Perform necessary maintenance to support the network availability.
- Administer and monitor Internet Phone (VOIP) systems making sure that an effective and functional communication system is available at all times.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to prevent any attack of hackers and computer viruses, and to protect data, software, and the systems hardware.
- Perform data backups and recovery operations. Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and network/systems problems. To keep data secure and protected from catastrophic events, create security procedures and implement backup and recovery processes.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating software.
- Monitor network and system performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use of acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information. Gather data to determine user requirements. Gather the information to design reports and forms so users can create data queries and interpret the results.
- Plan, schedule and supervise the installation and testing of computer products as well as improvements to existing computer systems. This includes installation of database, operating systems, software applications and establishing security measures.
- Work on complex design and systems integration issues including activities associated with communication, networking and server technologies.
- Develop methods for integrating different products so they work properly together, such as customizing databases to fit specific needs.
- Responsible for software maintenance and operation. Monitor relational systems to optimize system performance, resource use, and physical implementations of the system; address a variety of system integration issues including migration, integration, maintenance/conversion, capacity planning issues, and new applications.
- Responsible for understanding software requirements, planning, evaluating, and supporting operational software. Monitor and maintain system and network security and software.
- Monitor and manage backups, logs, and journals; install, maintain, and upgrade software; restore and/or recover data as required. Create, procure, and maintain various network and system related documents such as manuals and operation handbooks. Maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Minimum Requirements: at least Bachelor’s degree + 2 years experience
We offer good compensation package plus a possibility to travel abroad.
If you would like to pursue this employment opportunity, please apply by sending a resume,
cover letter and salary expectations to E-mail: email@example.com